____________________________________
So near to this giving up stage, like a warrior in a battle fighting so many enemies, but she was outnumbered. And There goes the first sword into her body, then comes the second and the third. And she jsut slowly bleed waiting for the day to just end, giving up the last hope.
I cried many rivers recently, that might have portrayed me as a emotional person. Which might have set off a bad impression on him. But now, a friend is after him. and There is hope for them. And yet inside me, I felt all my strings tugging so tightly. It feels so bad. It stings a bad salted wound in me.
Marketing exam is bringing me to my brim. Now, All I want is to pass it well.
And just a real sincere hug from a real friend that really cares fromt he bottom of their heart. Rather than doing it for the sake of it. Im tired of all this shit. People are selfish, people act, people fakes
Sometimes I jsut want to get out of this world. And walk away from everything. Im beginning ot hate this pace more and more. Things taken away from me unconsciously, memories are so fragile.
I just want a smile smile and a hug to tell me there are still decent people out there. Some hope, and some solutions to all these problems im facing. I just feel like withering away and never come back. Because it won't be known or felt by people.
Saying good byes are hard. But walking away from all is harder.